Green Guide for Teachers- Book Design & Development
The Green Guide has been designed as a resource manual for environmental educators from formal as well as non-formal sectors and keeping in mind the need of interactive learning for students.
Number of Chapters: Seven
- Did You Know (includes 226 facts)
- National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries (includes 12 popular national parks and sanctuaries with list 613 protected areas of India)
- Threatened Flora and Fauna (includes 44 species)
- Trade in Wildlife (includes 198 facts)
- Environmental Issues (includes 16 issues)
- Green Projects (includes 22 projects)
- Green Deeds (109 facts and eco-calendar)
On the eve of World Environment Day, the closing ceremony was organized at BNHS’s Conservation Education Centre, wherein the book ‘Green Guide for Teachers’ was launched by the hands of Smt. Usha Thorat, Vice-president, BNHS. The bilingual book was funded by MMR Environment Improvement Society (MMREIS) and Sir Dorabaji Tata Trust.
Concept & Compilations: Dr. V.Shubhalaxmi
Edited by: J.C. Daniel, Isaac Kehimkar, Kavita Kumar
Illustrations & Graphic Imagery: Sameer Kehimkar (LycodonFX)
Design & Layout: Alisha Kehimkar (LycodonFX)
Photographs: Isaac Kehimkar, Yogita Pednekar, Priti Choghale,
Dr.Sangeeta Dhanuka, Gauri Gurav, Sameer Kehimkar.